Junior software engineer
- Posted On:
- Feb. 1, 2011
945 Stewart Dr. , Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Work with engineering team on developing and testing systems in various technologies like Java, Perl, C/C++, Python, Hadoop, Apache, Tomcat, Linux
- Troubleshoot problems • Develop unit and integration tests as required
- Help setup build, test, and production environment
- Help build and deploy software systems. Develop new build scripts as required.
- Take guidance from leads but work independently and collaboratively. Keep lead as well as team informed
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science. Masters preferred.
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- Understanding of object-oriented development
- Strong coding skills in one or more of following languages: Java, Perl, C/C++, Python, Unix Shell
- Should be quick learner to come up to speed with new/unfamiliar technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills